We remind you that season ticket buyers will save 13-61 percent compared to one-time ticket prices and get the opportunity to get the annual Zalgiris Insider MVP membership cheaper by 50 percent!
Main information or what has changed since last seasons?
- After the pandemic, the old seats of the 2019-2020 season ticket holders are reserved. They will be available exclusively until June 30. There will be as many season tickets available as there are season tickets reserved in its holders‘ accounts.
- Members of the Zalgiris Honor Club and 2021–2022 season ticket holders who did not have any season tickets in 2019-2020, will be the first ones able to purchase their season tickets from 2022 July 4, 10:00 until 2022 July 10.
- Public season ticket selling will start on July 11, 10:00.
- Season ticket sales will take place online and at the box office of Zalgirio Arena, which will be open on Mondays from 14:30 to 19:00, on Thursdays from 10:00 to 19:00 and on Fridays from 10:00 to 19:00.
- This season, physical season ticket cards are returning. They will be available for pick-up at the Zalgirio Arena box office in August. The buyer will need to come to the Arena box office with a season ticket purchase confirmation letter, which the buyer will receive automatically from the system after paying for account reservation. If the season tickets was purchased at the Arena box office, the buyer must come with an identity document confirming the identity of the buyer or an official stamp and signature authorized by the company to receive season ticket card purchased on behalf of it. Those who will receive their season ticket cards in August will also get exclusive gifts and offers from Zalgiris organization partners.
- 2022–2023 season tickets will be valid from 2022 September 1 until 2023 June 30.
- The season tickets can also be purchased together with the annual membership of the Zalgiris Insider MVP plan. The annual membership will be valid from 2022 September 1 until 2023 August 31.
- It is important to mention that with an AUDI Club Card you can save your seat for other events taking place at the Zalgirio Arena. You can do this within 14 days of the start of public ticket sale of the event. By extending the AUDI Club subscription until July 1, AUDI Club members will retain the option to redeem tickets for their seats for the September and October concerts. AUDI Club account holders who purchase their subscriptions after July 1 will be able to take advantage of this booking option from November. When purchasing a ticket to your seat with an AUDI club card, a 10% discount applies from the price fixed in that sector.
- For the convenience of fans, subscriptions can be purchased in installments using Mokilizingas’ services at the Zalgirio Arena box office.
How do I renew my season ticket?
Instructions can be found here.
How to buy your seat?
- Log in to your account. If you can’t remember your account password, click the “Reset” button. (Note: When signing in, enter your email and password, do not use other login methods to confirm the account holder’s price in the next step).
- Once you have selected your seat, add it to the Shopping Cart.
- Check the places in the shopping cart, select the price: with or without Zalgiris Insider MVP membership.
- Confirm the account holder’s price: re-enter the email and your password for each seat and click the “Confirm” button.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of purchase, select a payment method below and make a payment.
Matches included in the season ticket:
LKL regular season: 15-17
LKL playoffs and finals: free of charge, but not refundable upon cancellation
EuroLeague playoffs and finals: not included, purchased extra
For any questions contact email@example.com.