I’m charismatic and stubborn. I’ve been dancing since I was 3 years old, so dance is not just a hobby for me, but a lifestyle, too.
- All-time favorite Zalgiris player: Sarunas Jasikevicius.
- Most memorable game: against Olympiacos, when we made it to the EuroLeague Final Four.
- Most memorable event during a game: every game against the EuroLeague giants is memorable, since the emotions are always impressive.
- Most costumes changed in one game: More or less 8.
- Best thing about being a Zalgiris cheerleader: the opportunity to dance and support the team you love, all at the same time.
- Why Zalgiris? Because it was a childhood dream to become a Zalgiris dancer.
- I associate Zalgiris with… an example of what a united team should be like.
- If I didn’t dance for Zalgiris, I’d… I can’t say what I’d be, but I’d definitely have my life involved with dancing.
For the last 10 years I’ve danced in the modern dance studio Vetra and taken numerous prize finishes in international competitions and world championships. I’ve also graduated from music school and am a multiple-time laureate for international competitions in France and Italy. At the moment I’m studying medicine and enjoying life.