(Lietuviškai) I'm active, energetic and determined girl who adores dancing and supports Zalgiris Kaunas with the strong passion.
- Favorite Zalgiris player. Sarunas Jasikevicius
- The most memorable game. The game between Zalgiris and Khimki played in Kaunas old sports hall, when Sonny Weems made a buzzer-beater dunk and brought the victory for Kaunas!
- The most memorable situation during the game. When I performed the full dance with the skirt put inside-out
- The maximum number of times you had to change your outfit in one game. Talking about my career, I guess around 6-7.
- The best thing about being Zalgiris cheerleader. Entertaining thousands during time-outs.
- Why Zalgiris? Because Zalgiris is the best Lithuanian team, which my family and I used to support, are supporting and will support forever!
- Zalgiris associates with… Victories, beloved city of Kaunas and green white colors.
- If I wouldn’t be a cheerleader for Zalgiris… The most passionate Zalgiris fan!
I’ve danced for 15 years and I think that this is a quite large achievement. With the dance troupe “Palangos Vetrunge” we won multiple prizes in international and national dancing contests. Many personal awards I have from various dancing contests, but I think that one of the largest achievements in my life is becoming the part of this team.